Your content team is a well-oiled machine, consistently creating incredible content. But is that content capturing the attention of search engines, driving traffic to your website and generating leads for your business?
If you’d like to see your content efforts work harder for you, you may need to re-evaluate your organic content strategy. Sometimes it’s not always about what you write but how you write it.
We’ve spent years perfecting a strategy for content that works. And we’re willing to share it with you.
Content Strategy Offerings:
- Organic Search Content Roadmap: Content marketing strategy
- We’ll help you build a plan for your content based on an evaluation of several variables (your objectives, content inventory audit, Navigator keyword intelligence, and more). This will help determine the type of content you should be focusing on and create a roadmap for execution.
- Organic Revitalization: Adaptation of existing collateral (older blogs, infographics, whitepapers, etc.) to drive organic search
- When you have already invested in significant content creation initiatives but need to “bridge the gap” between the language they are speaking and what their clients/customers are searching for, our team can repurpose your assets to earn more organic visibility and traffic.
- Editor Optimization: Optimize existing content for organic search
- If you have the right content coverage, but need the expertise to optimize for SEO. This option includes optimizing content for factors such as: title and description element creation, keyword identification and placement, image optimization, and link optimization. Empower your writers to focus on what they do best, and leave the rest to us.
- Demand Signals SEO Writer Training And Certification:
- Most SEO training is focused on factors other than content creation. There is also a lot of “noise” out there on what is and isn’t critical when writing content. Our team knows exactly what’s important, has success stories to prove it, and can help writer(s) learn the essentials. Teams who engage through our full writer curriculum will earn a Demand Signals SEO Writing Certification.